Saturday, March 5, 2011

Touch my heart

Photobucket
Photobucket

Heyo people. Been away from this space for a tad too long.

Life's been pretty awesome outside school. Thank God exams are over, now I can finally take a breather. Been sleeping at 9pm, waking up at 2am everyday to quickly finish up my revision before I sit for the papers the past week. Eyebags, dark eye circles, bad skin, pimples............... shows that sleep is important. So this marks the end of freshmen year in poly. How fast does time fly exactly? Only seems like yesterday I was stranger to everyone and everyone was stranger to me.

Now? Friendships breaking apart, quarrels that make mountains out of pathetic molehills, everyone seems to forget we're old enough to just give and take, accept critics and just change for the better instead of being fixed in your own ways. Have we all forgotten friendships are hard to come by? I guess we're all too tired to see how often this happens. And it is going to continue happening since no one's willing to take the first step. One day, you'll get a taste of your own medicine.

Or probably how it's like to be stuck in the middle of two worlds that are equally as important and irreplacable.

Nonetheless, I will not take sides. And sometimes, maybe most of the time, ignorance IS bliss.

Did I ever mention my besties are still the best bunch of people ever????????????????????

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa for a night to celebrate Esther's birthday!

More pictures soon once they've uploaded!

I love this people. Known them for 5 to 12 years now. And they've always been the best people I can turn to.  From being anti-boys when we were 7 to having secret crushes when we turned 10 and then sharing about our boyfriends at 17. Good or bad, I enjoy their company the most. We can clique so well, they were meant to be in my life.

Can't wait for all of us to get married. We should all get married together!! K kidding but it's so awesome to be true.

Happenings another day when Callista comes back from camp a week later and I get the pictures.

:)

Love the night spent with the people I love most. And cuddling the boy I love most while we slept together. Lying on his chest to hear his heartbeat. And waking up to a good morning peck on my cheeks and the laughters of the 8 most beautiful people.

Goodbye x can't wait for a date this monday at Udders w bestests!

No comments: