Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bored to death

So what are you up to?

I am bored to death I can stab myself right now. So bored so bored... there's nothing much I can do besides using the computer and watching the teevee. Too bad for you there're no awesome television shows at this hour. I want Tyra Banks Show to come back on channel 5 I'd watch it everyday ); And what can I do online. No money to blogshop so blogshopping' obviously not an option for me. However, I've been window blogshopping for the past 3 hours since I was awake. Beat that.

This is hell I swear. No job, no pocket money, stuck at home with flu. I see a penniless ugly toad when I look in the mirror.

Anyway, J finally agreed to let me work so I called Udders to check if they're still hiring. And then, this guy told me I could come down anytime. I bet he was unsure lor, I hate people like this! What if I really went down, and they tell me "sorry we're not hiring anymore." Apparently, they really aren't hiring anymore! So fedup the whole night I was venting my anger on J.

Like it's his fault its his fault it's his fault coz I could've gotten the job if I went if Darl and Lex a day before. Plus, I wanted the job since damn long ago thats why I asked if they were interested to join me. End up, they got the job and I'm not even going to apply for it?! Sucks so bad. But I guess I've seen the light, and I've accepted the fact that I have no fate with Udders. For now.

A pity. I was this close to getting it. Alex and Darlene were probably the last two! You see how I really have no fate with this job? Sigh I guess God doesn't want me to get it. Reasons? Maybe coz he knows I'll eat and eat and eat at work or I'll get sacked eventually or maybe he has jobs that are more suitable for me! Ha-ha am just making myself feel better.

On a bright note, I have a feeling I'm going to forget about this soon! Which is good... because I seriously hate it when I harp on things. What's done is done.

And I take all my words back. I don't even think I was in the right mind to blame J for it. What was I thinking? Honestly, I should seriously learn to control my emotions and stop crawling all over him just because I know he'll never shoot me back. One day, if I continue all my nonsense, I know it'll backfire.

I need to seriously find something to do. Like catch up with Gossip Girls or something. Mm maybe thats what I should do but I feel so freaking lazy............... I need to shop. I need to. It's like a need, no longer a want. I need money $$$$$$$$ omg my eyes are like $_$ Why am I so poor!!!

Selling a pair of inspired dr martens walker boots size 37 because it's kinda big for my feet!
Photobucket

I got it at $45 so I'm selling at $40 since I wore it a few times but it's as good as brand new. Real pictures will be provided if you're 80% interested on getting it :) Plz get it plz get it :)

And I've an eye infection poor me poor me this is the second time but I've no idea if its really an eye infection because only one of my eye's infected and it'll only be bloody red for 3 days? Then I'm perfectly normal. But one thing for sure, the cause of it is the GEO lens I bought! Never going to get them again )': The first time I got an eye infection was also because of the same lens! I was stubborn enough to try it on myself again ha-ha just so to confirm it really causes an eye infection. Today's the 3rd day of my eye infection I'll be fine tomorrow *cross fingers* Gonna spam photos like siao tomorrow.

SUSHI BUFFET TOMORROW WITH MY BAOBEIS WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO SPEND A FRIDAY~ TGIF!

And I've $1.53 to go before I get paid by Nuffnang!

No comments: