Monday, March 21, 2011

Shoot Forever

Photobucket

I'm back oleh~ Bought alot of things but very little clothes -_- Wish I had more money to spend. Bought altogether approximately 15 tops and bottoms ONLY SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN I wanted to buy a whole month worth of outfits! BUT it's okay cause I've fabulous buys! They're so damn gorgeous I've decided not to set up a blogshop YET because I really love the items! I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of them in time to come and then I'll sell them.

Daddy says he'll allow me to go to bangkok every 2 months if I really set up a blogshop but I don't trust him coz whatever he says only depends on his mood and he is one forgetful douchebag. He never admits his promises when he's in a foul mood so I don't quite trust him when it comes to these kinda things (;

I got a few pieces of the same items though but all in different colours so if I change my mind, I will sell them~ I need to return my dad and mom the money meant for the "blogshop" so olah I'll be broke pretty soon again but I convinced myself its so much more worth it.

We'll have frequent bkk trips in time to come coz my family loves bkk and I love it even more. Despite the horrible environment and crazy weather, I love bkk for its shopping *face brightens up x million* Did you know the weather was a freeeezing 19/20 degree celcius 4 out of 5 days I was there?! And the best thing was, I didn't bring a jacket! Only brought a cardigan which was later given to a stray dog in the streets of Saphan Taksin.

Was so sad to see stray dogs lying at one corner shivering to death!!! No soul paid attention to it like as if it was invisible. ALL YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FREEZE TO DEATH IN 2012 ):):): I had to do something. Besides I'll probably just get another cardigan back in singapore it's everywhere............... Anyway it's unusual that Bangkok was so cold it was almost like Genting just without the mist.

Shopping in Bkk: Mbk sucked I swear. We all have different preferences so you may think it rocks but I, on the other hand, thought it was nothing else but boring. I didn't even buy ANYTHING there except eat Pepper Lunch and sushi. Oh I think I bought a boho bag haha yes I did I LOVE IT but with that said, I still think Mbk sucks to the core. And Platinum is the heaven of all shopping centres in bkk even chatuchak (which pretty much sucked as well) Maybe coz I didn't scoop the whole area. We were there on the last day for only about 2 hours before boarding the plane. Wish I could spend the weekends in bangkok then maybe I could've found a boho bagpack, midcut shoes etc................... everything cheap. But I got myself 2 dream catchers that I'll be making into necklaces!

For the entire trip I bought:
1. 11 tops and 4 bottoms
2. 8 rings
3. A hello kitty waterbottle (I wanted my melody but the design damn gross sobs my melody ftw but since my melody and hello kitty are cousins...... it doesn't make a difference as long as its pink yay!)
4. Boho bag
5. 3 headbands
6. 2 shades
7. 2 dream catchers
8. Sandals
9. Pink handphone cover FINALLY A CHIO ONE FOR MY LAOPOK PHONE
10. Necklace THAT WAS FEATURED ON TUMBLR
11. Curler (for SGD6?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

And a whole lot of fun and a whole lot of weight!

Still wanna set up a blogshop and still have lotsa other pieces I wanted to buy..........

Anyone wants to go Dinner N Dance this friday? 2 tix for sale.

Goodbye! x

PS Updated my selling post buy buy buy $$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: