Friday, March 11, 2011

Forever and almost always

Hi guys! Tgif, had 2 dates today. Woke up at 8, met J before he leaves Singapore Island for a camp at... Pulau Ubin! ); Thank God for that boy he bought me contact lens wheee I'm so thankful because my contact lenses chipped. I told him to get grey coz I thought grey would look awesome like it did the other time but it kinda sucks because it's a different brand. I'm okay with it but I wouldn't buy it again next month~

So. We were supposed to get macs breakfast but we're always not on time. Hahaha k me. ): So he got himself mcvalue lunch instead and he bought me cinnamon meltz and some taiwan crispy chicken which rawked \m/ But I saved space for sushi buffet duh I still feel bloated leh omg and like 10kg heavier.... Can't believe I'm gaining the weight I lost. I lost like 1 to 2 kg. People tell me I've lost weight but I don't think its visible... they're probably just saying it to make me feel better.

I'm still fat. Fat tummy. Fat thighs. Fat arms. Fat face. Eff Em Elle Eff Em Elle. Omg I can't for bangkok, the other time I went bangkok I lost 3kg. Literally 3kg. And I do not dare take my weight now........ too fat too fat especially with a bloated tummy. But sushi buffet with baobeis @bberrr and @bitchyaffairs were mad effin' goooooooood. We should have more of this often! Not buffet all the time but just sitting down to chill~ So funny. But I kinda got bullied coz the 2 bagwas didn't wanna let me eat my ebi sushi in peace until all the ebi spilled all over the table )'''': And they kept forcing me to get food. I did la but I tell you ah I really ate alot.

SIGH

SIGH

SIGH

Today in pictures!

Photobucket

Selling my bandage skirt for $10 buy it buy it buy it $$$$$$$$$$

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why my J so act cute arh frhghwrkjhkgjhwrjkhg hahaha but still cute.
And why my friends so pretty arh you jealous not jealous not too bad they're both attached........... hahahahaha to each other (I think) My baobeis keep switching girlfriend and boyfriend among themselves I also confused!

Love this people. More days like this please!

J's away and I'm like so bored phewf phewf phewf I miss that boy I miss bullying him )''': He promised me we'll go shopping and yay we are gonna shop on monday :):) Oh gawd why am I so possessive I never used to be like this........... which is good because I'm starting to be more sensitive towards his feelings and I'm really starting to realise how awesome my life is.

Except. Except how someone decided to call me a bitch/cunt after what he/she did to me.

Well well these people will always think so highly of themselves I can't be bothered.

Goodbye! Me sending kisses to Joel in Pulau Ubin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: