Monday, December 13, 2010

All the diamonds in the world





The almighty Olympus Pen, the camera I've been eyeing for 5 months now is finally mine! :) It looks damn classic and vintage and its kept in a little mini pouch so kewt~ Dad was deciding to choose between Canon 550D or Olympus Pen! Compared to Olympus Pen, this is so compact! I'm an everything-compact-not-lehcheh girl so I choose this in the end and I bought my dad and sis over~ No one should ever make me regret not buying 550D kkk. And I read reviews online they're pretty good. And since so many people have 550D My sister and I decided to choose otherwise <: Not regretting my decision a tad bit yet because I like how compact yet functional it is!

I've yet to discover all the hidden functions hahahaha I hope it'll all turn out damn awesome :) Thanks Daddy I love you you're the best. Oh and one more reason why I chose 550D is cause Dad and I would like quality pictures when we snap shots while diving~ Olympus Pen has an underwater casing so yeah that's one of our personal reasons! Don't ask me if it's good k cause it's only 2 days old. But I'll tell you if its good a month later!!!

Term test. So effing stressful. Feel like plucking all my hair out lor~ Never felt this stressed out b4. Not even during Os. Can you imagine? Mayb I didn't study hard enough but oh well, I'm studying doubly hard now but I don't think I'll do well. 2 papers down today, they're pretty okay :) But thats cause I studied. I haven't even touched tomorrow's morning paper fml sucks2bme. )': I hope I can like get at least a B to push up my grades now cause apparently I've been failing all my tutorial tests. Yes~ don't ask me why. Never study lor.

And I've got bangs! This bangs was so impromptu. I did not plan to cut it I juz.... did it. Like I was damn stressed out this morning I had to jump out of my seat. Took the scissors out and snap~ THE LONG FRINGE I'VE BEEN WANTING TO KEEP IS OFFICIALLY..... GONE. And we're back to square 1. -Sigh- walao keep for damn long lor I swear. Since June arh?!!?!?!?!?! I juz hate the not-long-but-not-short fringe. Take things slowly we'll see when I get bored of bangs k? And the cycle repeats :)

I think I look damn cute in bangs lor but so far... comments hasn't been fair to me )': Everyone says I look nicer with long fringe. K but maybe I don't really bother (cause normally I care, alot) bcoz I had bangs before and... NO ONE YET SAYS IT'S UGLY. So as long as it isn't ugly, I can live with it. And even if people say ugly... they're probably blind bcoz I REALLY LIKE IT!!! And me is what matters most hor? Oh and my bangs damn funny one it's damn long like my eyes are gonna get covered hahahahaha but it'll be like this till I get stressed up again (PROBABLY TONIGHT) KWAKWAKWA~

K I'm going to blog some other time NEED TO STUDY BMIC DIEEEE. On thursday?

Goodbye swthrtz.

x

No comments: