Monday, December 27, 2010

Last sunday of 2010


Fuckin cute lor swear ^^ Spent the last sunday of 2010 w my favourite people.

I'm finally back from cruise.

Went to Cel's crib for some swimming and dinner and gift exchange and drinks.

:)

x to all who spent it with me. Love yall.

Thanks George for the awesome gift I so love it :) Bet Val chose it kakakakaka I am officially 60kg heavier............. seriously I go cruise eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep no kidding fat lika pig already. -_-. Sistaz even made me eat macs + pizzahut for dinnah like I'm not fat enough. Run. Tomorrow. No. Procrastination. (confirm procrastinate one lor)

Am glad dad let me out till 1 today happygirl^^ Kinda wish I'm still over at C's crib bcoz they're gonna watch horror movie later confirm damn fun screaming altogether.........

Goodbye. Tomorrow w pictures! (Olie died during the cruise k F.M.L)

No comments: