Monday, December 20, 2010

If I die young


Am so busy with my designs today bcoz I realised they're all due this week wtf wtf wtf wtf and my designs are damn shitty omg.................. After I blog I'm gonna finish up and make sure I get 5 of the best designs. Am so gonna get an A. I have to!!! Pull up GPA, my only way (': Omg and J's online hahahahahaha we've been msning alot these past few days. (; Wish he was here with me this christmas all would be different.

Am listening to If I die young by The Band Perry!!!

They're effing awesome srsly go listen to their songs. Am so lovin' it :)

And did I tell you I have watched Narnia??????????? It's damn nice hahahahaha go watch it k Skandar Keynes damn cute omg he's 2 years older *hints* Go watch it k :) It's a good show. And I haven't watched Tron but I know it isn't good so don't watch it............ Don't hate me (: I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T WATCHED RAPUNZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die~ Anyway I can't wait for this week.

Wednesday going piercing with the sistaz. Pierce everywhere kakakakaka.
Friday Jen's bday celebration in the day and cruise at night then I'll be away till Sunday.
And sunday's xmas celebration with the sistaz.

Meeting my favourite people.

Bai.

x

No comments: