Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nostalgia.


Hi church its been way too long.

Went back to church this morning I feel so nostalgic. Bring back alot alot of memories. How I was so involved in church and everythg, ***the people that I always look forward to meet every saturday evening*** How close we were and how I never once regretted that saturday night of awesome fellowship. I miss everyone ): I wish we were all still in the same cellgroup and things will go back to where they were. )':

I miss playing pictionary online with everyone and making goodies for i.Heart and how you all loved me so much. The cellgroup has multiplied and so much has happened. I haven't really sat down and think about it! It's just so... sad. Sigh. Gonna catch up with a few of you guys soooooooon!!! Kakakakakaka shall be merry and jolly since christmas is around the corner! :)

Merry christmas!

Met Raphael @ church he was ushering damn funny hahahahahaha he so cute he was wearing santa's hat with a walkie talkie kwakwakwa and I met Jaslyn's cellgroup leader she's so nice~
Candlelight svc 2010 with a different atmosphere (': Nonetheless, I still had ALOT of fun with the girls!!!



   


So much have changed, I wonder what next year's candlelight svc will be like.

Goodbye guys I have 20thcfa to catch up on pls pls pls some inspirations for my designs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

effehtea.lj plz support $$

No comments: