Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Who said nights were for sleep?"



Funky polkadots on my nails!

Did 'em yesterday hahahahahahaha while studying :) :) I am sucha natural lor! I can multi-task. (If you believe you sure don't know me well enough keke) I needed to destress what! And I did recite my theories while dotting k! ;) And the test today came out just right. Am so gonna pass with flying colours I better!!! Need to push up my GPA rmb?

Why everyone say I look nicer with side fringe arh?!?!?!?! K it's something new so maybe it's true y'all aren't used to it but I don't think side fringe nicer leh... like how to compare!!! I like my bangs. (Am kinda starting to doubt the way I look now... slowly... slowly I'll say my bangs damn ugly comfirm plus chop!) Ever so fickle. I want my eyebrows to grow out then go for threading lah! I just threaded not long ago but I don't like how it looks hahahahahahahahaha like abit wrong arh~ My eyebrows are normal I'm not hiding them k!!!!!! I juz want newly threaded eyebrows. I don't look uglier in bangs thats for sure. Maybe a teeny weeny bit?

Hated the word cute lor. Like don't ever associate me with cute. Cause seriously, I effing detest girls who try too much to be cute like the damn whiny give me a bunny act cute... want to slap face!!! For real... I've seen lots. Y'know especially when they don't have the cutesy puss in boots face juz damn wrong................ -Sigh- I wish I don't give off that impression to people coz I understand how sick it is!!!

And its okay people who BADLY think I should go back to side fringe and that I look horrible hideous in bangs, my fringe grows pretty fast! I trim everyday hahahahahahaha. And you won't see me in bangs forever bcoz I strongly, strongly believe as you get older, you'll no longer pull off the bangs look. Might as well enjoy life when I'm younger! Omg I am talking nonsense............. Still hate my hair. I wish I had hair like Nina Dobrev's. Maybe eyes like hers..... a nose like hers..... lips like hers....... omg I want a face like hers. My greatest wish is to be Nina Dobrev for a day. Why is she so pretty.

Life is unfair. Went tampines 1 to get decorative papers for my 20cfa and I saw so many pretty faces. Made me feel like throwing a garbade bag on my head. Like sharp faces, pretty awesome jawline, eyes so damn round and big, small tiny sharp nose. You can totally imagine right? Lika barbie doll. Hmph. *Envy*

Yayee I chose fabrics for my moodboard alrdy! Feel lika design student, cannot feel happier. My research was on Marilyn Monroe. Am so loving her. Everyone thinks she the slutty, bitchy sort! So wrong! Every girl has their bitchy side I'm sure. She's damn cute, intelligent and she has a mind of her own!!!!!!!!!! Lovin' her after getting to know her so much more.

Yaypeaz meeting the sistaz tomorrow for a bit of fun! Can't wait shall go choose outfit now! Going to get inspired by tumblr again luvdatfweeling~

x

No comments: