Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blackish Reddish Purplish Brownish


Hi guyz. Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm sucha couch potato. AM ALWAYS LAZY HAHAHAHAHAHA Anyway so... I have no maid now right!!! Did I tell y'all. K I think I did ~~~ Anyway it doesn't quite matter anymore becoz my mum FAILED in handling the housechores ^^v. We're gonna have a new maid coming in next week and and and she's damn pretty and cute :) Lika 25 yr old sista can't wait to have her sleeping in my room. Although I kinda like having the whole house and my dog to myself.

Um, the past few weeks have been quite of a hassle. So busy!!! In case you didn't know, school ends at 6/7 everyday. -_______- The school wants us dead. And I've been failing all my tests. How to push up my GPA sia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I've been wondering about my poly life lately. Why did I put Vet as my first choice why why why )': I know very well, I HATE SCIENCE plus plus plus I've always wanted to be in apparel design since secondary 1 (You can read my archives on my prev blog) But then again I know the only reason why I chose Vet and it beats all other reasons.

Dreadful enough, my modules this sem are all biology subjs. So basically it is not going to be a very good semester for me. Especially when I really have no time to study. This sucks lor, I did consider dropping out of school or transfering to design............ But that would mean I'd waste a year and I am not going to let that happen! I'm not 100% regretful leh I'm just being extremely fickle-mind. It's okay I'm taking 20th century fashion as one of my cross disciplinary subjects and I'm contented. :)

Besides that, me and my dear sistaz @secretnudges @meiyannn @bitchyaffairs havin' something in store for you plz keep a lookout. And thanks Dad for the support *hearts*

Hmmm and I'm no longer going for cheerleading practices. I really don't know if I should continue. I really want to I kinda miss everyone in the team but Idk~ Like cheerleading practices are 4 times a week and with my busy schedule + horrible tests (can go up to 4 a week) How am I suppose to cope?!?!?!?!?! I can't let my GPA drop you know.............. especially when it's already like shit. Coach wants to talk to me this week I hope I'll make up my mind on whether to quit or not.

It's so strange how once I loved cheer to beyond imagination and now I dread going for training after school when I'm like - _ - sleepy and tired and lethargic and so so so moodless.

Highlight of the post: I have a new hair colour and I'm lovin' it. I just hope the colour doesn't fade to brown because BROWN IS BORING It's reddish-purplish under the sun and like black with no lights around~ I didn't dye it properly so there's like streaks of brown. What a cool combination huh.

Anywayz I did not get in OTC and I'm a sad gurl. But I'm going for the appeals coz I can't see myself not going for FOC again thats so.................. wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok wish me luck I'm glad I'm going with my sistaz and we must ALL get in.


Everything will start to fall in place very soon.

DAD IS GETTING A DSLR SOON YEAH LIFE RAWKZ 

No comments: