Monday, September 9, 2013

Back

I am back blogger.

Its been more than a year?!?!?!?! Feels good to be back to doing the *only* thing I did in secondary school~ I'm not sure if it's a guuuuuuud thing or a bad thing but I'm definitely going to keep doing this until I get lazy again hehehe :P

So many things have changed in a year, so so so many. I don't even where I left off. But I'm glad life's alot better now. Over this past one year, I've learnt quite abit about myself!! Like what makes me happy... and I never knew simple joys in life are that simple. I used to expect alot from myself and the people around me. I only wanted things to turn out the way I wanted. Even when it did, I didn't feel happy???

I kind of stopped blogging because I became a bum. Especially after a horribleeeargh 19th birthday (though internship sure helped occupy my mind away from all the negativity)!! I've also graduated from Temasek Polytechnic last May \m/ Now I hold a diploma certificate of no use because I'm not continuing my Veterinary studies due to my useless brain and MONEY $$$ HAAAAA And yuuuuup its true I have a passion for animals but not a passion for veterinary science. (Which I will never stop grumbling about) Even till now, people STILL ask me why I'm not continuing my vet studies?!

Kind of wanna tell them to stfu because it's a memory of my past thats quite a pity??? Everyone just doesn't see how tough it is to become a vet... felt like I let my parents down too because relatives and friends all have high hopes on me like "waaaaa your daughter so smart!!" But actually I'm not... :/ BUT!!! I guess the 3 years in poly will still benefit me in the future because I'm going to forever have pets around me~~~ 

SOOO right after that, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I was extreeeemely lost and I used to cry about being a failure -_-" heh thanks to my loved ones who supported me all the way, my first day of university starts tomorrow!!! May come as a surprise to some of you but I'm taking a bachelor of communications in media studies and public relations. Don't ask me how I ended up here, I just did and I'm glad I did?!

I even completed 3 bridging courses and scored 2 credits and 1 distinction (which is not so bad considering I have no background in this) I guess its a good start *cross fingers* I'm just going to work sooooooooooo crazy hard to get a perfect score on my report card!!! Very ambitious but I can't afford to do badly again because my life can't go down the drain after studying so hard the past 15 years of my life zzzZzzzZzzz 

I do have other plans and goals but all I want now is just to do well in University and I'll let God take me anywhere he wants me to. 

These are some of the things I need to start loving:
Start reading (because my english really cmi?!)
Consistently writing in my journal 
Study study study!!!

Now more onto the happy stuff, I've been baking like mad for the past few months?! And it really is sooo therapeutic for me. I won't say I can't bake, but that's probably the only thing I'm better at. Still working on it and I really want to start cooking for the family too!!! I think the kitchen's now my favourite hangout place, besides just going in there to look for food HAAAAA I love baking and decorating cakes the most~

Anyone's birthday coming up??? If you trust my baking skills then I wouldn't mind baking a cake for you!!

What else...............................................................

Oh I'm selling my clothes again because I need yet another wardrobe revamp so please look up @wheeeee on instagram and save my life, I'll be forever grateful!! Other than that, thanks for dropping by to read such a useless post :)

Still working on the blogskin...

See you soon xoxo







No comments: