Friday, June 22, 2012

Everything

My friend's dog passed away a week ago... It made me think about what would happen if I were to lose her..? Death is something no one can escape from, it's only a matter of time.

She's turning 8 this year. It's scary how time flies. I remember first seeing her when she was just 2 months old, on the 26th of December. (She was a christmas gift from Dad) She was still learning how to walk hahahaha and oh yes, the floor was waaaaaaay too slippery for her. Too bad I didn't video how she would slip with her 4 limbs spilt open!!

Jingjing got her name from a channel 8 drama lolololol if you remember he lan chun????????? OMG FEEL DAMN SWAKU BUT MY SISTER SAID IT AND WE AGREED ONLY BECAUSE MY DAD'S PREVIOUS PET DOG WAS ALSO NAMED JINGJING (THEY ADOPTED HER) *being super defensive here* Kekeke

AH those were the days. I remember she used to get locked up in the balcony when it was bedtime (she wasn't toilet trained then)... could hear her crying from up my room. I would go down to peep at her and make sure she was doing okay. Daddy's fault!! But he had his reasons. I have damn alot of carpets at home so if she were to pee or poop on the carpet, it's gonna be damn hard and almost impossible to get rid off! Imagine the stench!

SO, I would normally place a huuuuuge beanbag at the doorway and just zzzzzz on it. It kills two birds with one stone. First, she wouldn't be so terrified and at the same time, she wouldn't dirty the carpets!

*...Not to like brag or what but really, she's closer to me than anyone else in the family.*

No doubt that it was because of her, I wanted to do Veterinary Technology!! If you read my blog previously, you would know I'm a daaamn artsy person and it was a lifelong dream to get into Apparel Design and Fashion Merchandising in TP after secondary school. It was only the night before submission date that I changed my mind... becoz of a dream lol not going to go in depth.

Anyway, she wasn't allowed to sleep with me until she was about 5 years old? My dad would threaten to send her away becoz she always pee/ poop on the bedsheets!! Hahahahahaha I damn stubborn...... its either she sleep
in the room OR I sleep outside with her :P

Everytime I had the chance to sneak her in my room, I would. Then slowly, my dad didn't nag much and she stopped being so notti!!!!!!! Now she's sleeping with me everynight ^_* Erm yah and if you follow me on instagram or twitter, you would know how she would ALWAYS sleep right in the middle of my bed........................zzz

But its always nice to have her under the covers, right next to me. She's the sweetest thing ever. Very timid towards other dogs and very very gehkiang towards human beings hahahahahaha

SIGGGGH I know I shouldn't be thinking about this and leave it till when the time comes. But really? There's no way she would never leave my side right? THIS SUXXXXXXXXXXX I feel so silly telling J that I wanna die before her because I don't want to experience losing her AT ALL. Hehe sorry I sound so suicidal...

I promise to always love her for as long as she lives because I'm her everything like she is my everything.

Jingjing, jiejie loves you. Forever...



1 comment:

DancingBlood said...

I like reading your blog. Can you post more? Noticed u disappeared for awhile. Hope you haven't left for good...