Monday, September 23, 2013

Alex's birthday weekend

Hello, I'm back. School has taken over my life! Hahahaha at least for the first two weeks :P I haven't been studying in school for almost a year now (Last 5 months of poly was internship) so I kinda lost the momentum and how it was like to do homework + listen in class!!! But, I'm starting to get the hang of it and... I'll learn to be more appreciative of this 16 months of University becoz studying beats working anytime~

On a side note, I lost almost all the pix I took during the past 2 weeks T_T Updated ios7 and errrrrrrr my computer didn't backup a single thing from my phone. So I lost all my pictures and contacts and important notes *cries* BUT!!! Thank God the last manual backup I did (saving the pix into a folder) was 3 weeks ago?! I think its time I get a hard drive becoz I always have this feeling ~one day my computer will crash~ And my intuitions are very very very accurate.......................

Luckily I brought my Olympus Pen along so I managed to take some pix but not alot??? Somehow I just hate how the pictures from my camera are turning now... time for a new camera!

Last weekend:

Brought Alex out on a picnic... (sorry poop) damn unromantic and typical of a date but I made pancakes with scrambled eggs and strawberries ^^ With 2 dips: maple, chocolate and not forgetting butter! (Alex's favourite!) I even bought him a panda balloon because I felt it was the only thing missing from a *special* day out at the beach. Alex loves pandas??? And I also thought he would be able to bring something home from the picnic... besides a bloated tummy of pancakes. BUT!!! Panda didn't make it home with us, read on to find out why hahahahahahaha


Pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................ 


Buttermilk pancakes which turned out pretty okay, just blacker than what they're supposed to look like because I didn't control the heat of the pan properly @_@ If I took those pancakes out earlier, we would be eating pancake batter hahahahahaha my pan is not non-stick and I really hate it zzz


He doesn't look very happy zzzz so annoying but the panda was staring at his food the whole time!!! Maybe the pancakes didn't taste very nice................. considering how much of a fussy eater he is.

So after eating, we wiped and folded the table... then Alex realised the panda was missing. Guess where we found it :'( Up in the sky... the thing is, the panda balloon was NOT supposed to fly. But somehow the wind just took it up into the sky siiiigggggh poor panda must have had a crazy ride. I was so sad I cried?!?! Alex kept telling me maybe the panda ended up with a less fortunate child. And I choose to believe it because I really liked it, he was so round and cute.

We both went home to shower and dressed up for the night! I had a big plan at night muahahahaha but Idk if it was successful or not........ His bestfriends were supposed to surprise him at Timbre but we reached earlier!!!!! They lost their way and I had no idea how HAHAHA because I thought I was the worst with directions. Had to make Alex walk a whole big round with me pretending I couldn't find my way (and he believed yay!!!) *Perks of being swaku awday arrday* I even saw them walking behind us on the way to Timbre which was sooooo funny, I had to just keep walking so Alex doesn't find out.


My current favourite pic of us, which is also the first picture anyone has ever taken of us alone!!! (Thanks Theo~) Our smiles were just too wide............. I kind of thought it was ugly at first but then I realised I look damn ugly at my happiest so wutevaaaaaa


Ricky giving some super hilarious face I couldn't stop laughing, Theodore gave such a straight face which is soooooo unlike him and Alyssa looking so cute as usual. I swear we took more than 5 of the same shots but Theo didn't like ANY!

I baked a chocolate chiffon cake sandwiched with nutella, whipped cream and strawberries :D

Almost made the band sing him a birthday song which thank God I didn't because he would kill me... Plus I didn't have Brenda and Shuxiang to laugh at his embarrassment together with me. The boys will just all be so embarrassed I love it when they're embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful for Brenda who couldn't be there but made us a card to write our well wishes, Alyssa who was part of the surprise planning, Ricky and Theo who made it down even though they were so tired from fieldcamp! You guys are really one of the best bunch of friends I made this year.

And to the one who has always been the one, cheers to many more birthdays ahead!
Hope you liked your presents and everything planned out for you poop Lee ❤

No comments: