Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To the one

To the one who:

makes me laugh all the time
gives me the most comforting hugs when I feel unworthy
encourages me when I start to lose faith
says the meanest AND sweetest(!!!) things
has the most perfect height
squabbles with me over who has a bigger face
feeds and stuffs me with food
tells me I'm beautiful when I look my worst
has the cutest sweetest smile
has the most perfect face
pays attention to small details
always makes sure I'm at the pink of health
shares the best jokes with me
laughs at everything I laugh at
loses his temper over the stupidest things
says sorry
makes the funniest faces
gives me the softest loveliest kisses
cares about how my day is
carries me around despite how heavy I am
does the most childish and useless things with me
loves adventure and fun
will texts me goodnight/good morning messages
always makes the effort to spend time with me
watch me fall and laugh?!
lets me take the ugliest pictures of him
never complains even though I am so noisy
I'll spend days and days with doing absolutely nothing
will lend me a shoulder to lean on
looks at me that way
tells me I'm important
eats anything I cook/ bake and say it's good (even though I know it's bad)
loves to bake with me hahahahaha
throws everything at me zzzz
sings the weirdest songs to me
makes me cookies and buys me flowers
knows me inside out
-m I can share everything with
is willing to do anything just to make me happy
wipes my tears after a bad day
is hopelessly ...unromantic errr
(most importantly) Loves me for who I am
and whos almost perfect yet absolutely perfect for me

and I know it'll stay this way for a long, long time. I'm so lucky to have you :)

Happy 20th Birthday David Alex Lee 

No comments: