Tuesday, September 10, 2013

University...

FIRST DAY OF SKUUUUUU IZ OVAAAAAAAAA 
Feels so good to be back home?!?! I can't believe I'm already in University mehhhh it's only the first day and I already feel sooooooo stressed out by the workload zzz and everyone in class speaks so well??? Everytime I go into class, I feel like I need to watch my english hahahahahahaha

I have classes 3 days a week, 3 hours each time so it doesn't seem like alot but today's class itself scares me quite abit already!!! Plus I haven't been writing long essays since O levels so I need to really brush up on my english~ Class today was quite B O R I N G, it was so content-heavy and confusing?! Hopefully I get the hang of it soon enufffffffff and my classmates........... not bad but so quiet :(((( Itz only the first day so maybe thats why hehehe but I'm so thankful for Melissa?????????? She makes me laugh all the time and I'm so glad I am not a loner in skuuuuuuu!!! You have no idea, I was so afraid people would judge me and not be my friend -_-" (Need to stop caring about people's opinions zz)

School's going to get better I know~~ I already have classmates who are willing to help me just because I've no background in communications ^^ God blessed me with the best people!!! Yaaaaay!!!

TATA 

No comments: