Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hi honeybunchsugarpunchezzzzzzzz :)

I'MSOBOREDIWANTTOEATAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's scary how much my stomach can take in. I need to stop eating! Someone told me I've thunder thighs yesterday it was brutal. I could've cried if there weren't anything more important going through my mind at that point of time. I mean like, how will you feel if someone tells you you've got thunder thighs?

For the girls who're extremely wary of your weight!!!!!!!!

For me, weight is a very sensitive issue. HAHAHAHAHA ACTUALLY I DO AGREE MY THIGHS ARE HUGE BUT THUNDER THIGHS NOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T HAVE THUNDER THIGHS )': I used to run in primary schooooooooooool thats why my thighs are a little on the big side (TOTALLY REGRET THAT) And I've short legs.

It's all thanks to my body I'm a 159.5.

I lost a kg after 1 week of dieting (=eating lesser junk foods) HEHEHEHEHEHEHE THIS MORNING I ATE ALOT OF JUNK FOOD AGAIN LEHHHHHHHH DIEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'm so desperate I wanna go on dieting pills. Exercising shows me no progress!!!!!!!!!!!! Training 2/3 times a week for 3 months lehhhhhhhhhhhh I only lost a kg or so. -_______- WTH CANZZZ THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT EXERCISING HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't like the fact that muscles are heavier than fats!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be a 45 kg!!!!!!! Is 1.9kg hard to lose?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm tired of always blogging about my weight. This sucks.

After yesterday's training, I'm glad to say........ I DID A POP TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's okay I embarrassed myself by twisting and landing on my backside yesterday with a loud thud sound!!!!!!! I DID POP TWIST HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA It's okay I've thunder thighs I DID POP TWIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Am going to perfect it then I'll do double pop twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll give myself by the end of August. :)

OMG AND TONIGHT DAD'S GOING TO RUN FOR THE TORCH RELAY!!!!!!! IT'S A REHEARSAL WOOHOO~~~~~~~~~~ AND ON THE DAY ITSELF I'LL BE AT MARINA BAY FOR THE COKE EVENT WHICH MEANS I CAN SEE DADDY RUN AS WELLLLLLLL

*HAPPY*

:)

Anywayz, my back became worse from yesterday DIY training! )': I can't bend lehhhhhhh No chinese doctors, no needles on my back. I'll just let it heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry guyz :)

J's away I miss him! ):

No comments: