Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wish you’d notice me, sitting a few tables away from you, reading the book you were reading a few days ago.



Hello babiezxzxzxzxzxzx :)

Sorry for the MIA. Hehehehehehez I was pretty busy the whole of last week with coke events because of the YOG. Then I got quite lazy over the weekends I haven't been online often. Aiyo so boring at home leh I've nothing to do at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know if I've something on today but I'm intending to miss it anyway since no one's reminding me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm supposed to be studying right naow but I decided to blog, finally :)

Last sunday, I went out with my babies to The Click Five concert at Marina Boulevard!!!!!

Nicole, Meiyan, Celine, Darryl, Jasmine, Shannon, Dylan, Charleen, Daniel, Jianwei and Darren *hearts*

It was sooooooooo awesome. I was out till midnight hogay!!!!!!!!!! Like effing kewl to be out so late at night I'm thankful Mummy didn't make a big fuss outta it. Well, she used to. It was surprising I could even go for the concert. I was like, "Mummy, you know my friends have tickets to watch this famous band perform at Marina Boulevard!!! And they invited me. But it's late at night leh, I cannot go right? ):" Mummy: "Make sure you come back straight after the concert."

Like she didn't even ask me who I was going with lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally I feel like a 17 year old.

Concert was so awesome I just felt it was a tad too short. It was like an hour concert so actually it's considered more of a performance hehehehehehez but the point is, ITS THE CLICK FIVE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Next up, pictures! :)

























That's how I spent my lovely sunday night :)

Honestly, I'm not a huge Click Five fan but I'm starting to feel it in my fingers~ AND I WAS SO MAD EXCITED ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we're tryin' tryin' too hard, maybe we're torn apart, maybe the timing is beating our hearts~ We're empty.
It's #nowplaying hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I love good music.

Sad songs, phone calls, text messages, homework, tears, loneliness, bad days, and faggots who won't stfu. Facebook, twitter, anything to do with the internet, food, school, lectures, fights and silent nights. Shopping, clothes, make up, being broke. Always having that shit feeling, then work & sleep. Backstabbing bitches, gossipers, family problems & being "not good enough". Going to sleep and not wanting to wake up, shoes, dead mornings, staying up, good days ending badly, dying inside but pretending everything's okay. This is a girl's life.

Yes Celine, I feel you.

I feel so lousy.

So many stupid childish problems these few days I don't even know how to deal with them. I would love to talk to someone about it but I don't even know where to start from. Always telling myself it'll be okay but it has never been and I don't think it'll ever be if I'm not doing anything to solve it. I just wish it'll all end right now. Fucking don't care if it'll end badly I just want it to end.

I want to live everyday a happy day.

Free from all these problems. Can anyone help?

MY BACK HASN'T RECOVERED OKAY IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS STUPID BACK IS NOT EVEN HELPING!!! I NEED TO SEE SINSEI ALREADY ITS DAMN ANNOYING~ )':

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN SOMEONE JUST KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING I KNOW IT'LL BE OKAY I HAVE SO MANY DATES COMING UP!!!!!! :) PICNICS, BBQ, MOVIE DATES EVEN A DATE WITH THE STUPID SMELLY SINSEI HOPEFULLY IT'LL TAKE MY MIND OFF ALL MY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DO YOU KNOW I'VE RAN OUT OF CLOTHES TO WEAR???????? ALL MY CLOTHES ARE SO FUGLY I SWEAR I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEANUT BRAIN!!!!!!!!!! THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT I LOCKED MYSELF IN THE ROOM FOR AN HOUR THINKING WHAT TO WEAR.

EVEN SO IT DIDN'T HELP BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!! )':

GOODBYE XOXO DAMSEL IN DISTRESS.

No comments: