Monday, August 23, 2010

Hakuna matata. It means no worries, for the rest of your days.



Love them lorryloads truckloads tee tee emmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :) :)

Flea on Saturday againz! Over at St.James, The Winkle Family.

It was pretty huge. It wasn't easy to find awesome stuff at the flea because the place was really messy!!!!!!!!!! But thank God it was air-conditioned!!!!!!!!! If weren't for the aircon, I wouldn't have had the mood to go on shopping. Had really good finds~ Sucha steal!

I got 2 Forever 21s. A skirt and a top!!!!!!!!!!!! The top isn't brand new, I got it for $5. 5 BUCKS LEH VERY CHEAP HOKAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The skirt is brand new I got it at $12!!!!!!!!! $5.80 cheaper than original price :) :) :) I got a Topshop top too at $5. 5 BUCKS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and a brand new polkadot babydoll dress for $15!!!!!!! (Something I almost bought online $10 more expensive~~~~~~~) I felt so happy with my bag of stuff on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!! And how can I not be happy with a Miss Selfridge plastic bag!!!!!!!!! I THINK I VERY CHEAPSKATE LEHHHHHH Hehehehehehehehe \m/.

Ni Celine and Athena loved their finds too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks to Athena, I had $$$ to shop!!!

Borrowed $50 from her haven't got my pay yet hehehehehehez I am so lucky I've friends like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw Tammy Tay irl she's so pretty~ I will turn lesbian for her hehehehehehe juz sayin' but no I'm not turning lesbian! Okayz so after the flea, we went to eat at Mac ate like A BIG FAT PIG AHHHHHHHHHH We gossipped till the sun set. We didn't even take note of the time!!!!! Then we went up the Vivo rooftop to camwhore too lazy to upload the pictures over here on my blogpost~ If you're my friend on facebook, it's up there!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't want to horrify yourselves HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

Mei and I talked last night. Never had sucha htht in a long time! I miss long mignight talks, talks that would go on for hours~~~~~~~~ She knows everything. If I could start confiding in someone about anything and everything, it'd be her. Unfortunately, I'd rather not talk about them because it's really complicated hehe. It's okay, life's happier without even thinking about the stupid childish problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been feeling really lousy about myself these few days don't know why!!! ):

Thanks for the love babies.

K bye.

No comments: