Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gotta have faith



Heyo wanna know my reason for school? :)

Blazers. Is the reason why I look forward to school everyday. It's just this feeling inside me only the Blazers will understand. I've never loved my Cca this much before.

Cheer will never be a bore.

Been having training for 3 days straight feeling extremely shag. My whole body's aching. I hurt my back and my body's bruised all over )': Painful! But the other girls' are much worst off GET WELL SOON HOKAY MY DARLINGZZZ LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL XOXO.



It's the left bottom of my back that hurts. No visible bruise it's probably just some internal bruising~ I CAN'T EVEN WEAR MY PANTIE PROPERLY LEHHHHHHHHH IT TAKES ME 10 SECONDS JUST TO PULL UP MY STEWPIG PANTIE!!!!!! Never been longer haiyooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh

Physical training's getting tougher every training ): OMGAWDZ YOU SHOULD COME SEE ME DOING PHYSICAL TRAINING I'M HORRIBLE LIKE THE WORST IN THE TEAM!!!!!!!! I made my team mates do extra sets of handstand I'm sorrehhhhhh ): BUT I WILL DO BETTER HOKAY I'LL START MY HANDSTANDS AGAINST THE WALL ALREADY SINCE I'VE EXPERIENCED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And omg I know this is going to sound really ridiculous but you've gotta pardon me!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER DO IT IN MY LIFE....................... I'M ALMOST DOING A CARTWHEEL!!! :) :) :) Hokay I know your face's like -________________- but hello for someone like me. Cartwheel's quite impossible hohoho it's like when you think about it, you think about a ball rolling around RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT. But heyo I really am going to achieve the impossible~

:)

And woohoo I CAN FREAKING DO A BRIDGE LIKE FROM A STAND UP POSITION YOU KNOW THOSE THAT ONLY VVVVVV FLEXIBLE PEOPLE DO. Like they bend their back backwards until their hands touches the floooooooooor~ (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW THAT'S USELESS BUT I MEAN LIKE I CAN DO A BRIDGE RIGHT HELLO IT'S SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT UHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AND JUST TO ADD ON I AM SO NOT FLEXIBLE. My body's stiff like pocky biscuit hehehehehehehe

Yesterday at senior's training I almost cried because I got scolded by Larry! )':

He scares me. He stares into your eyes and say nasty stuff about you INTO YOUR FACE LEHHHHHHHH ); But it's hokay I did not shed a tear HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I find Larry's training extremely productive even though it's nerve wrecking at times. When Larry's around, you'll be so afraid and you'll always worry if you will get your stunts right. It's what goes through your mind.



When you don't get the stunts right, you feel very horrible about yourself. But when you finally get it right, it's like you've kissed the hottest boy in the whole entire world. It's the best feeling in the world. I think that's what keeps me goin'.

I just love cheerleading. Cheerleading's the new pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayz, got these pictures from weekend's coke event at AMK hub and Jurong Point with only half of Blazers! BUT I LOVE ALL OF BLAZERS OKEH DON'T EMO NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!



The seniors gave us some inspirational talk today :) One day the juniors will be the seniors and it'll be our turn to tell our own stories. I hope 1 year down the road I'll have a friggin' hot body with abs and my thighs will be sooooo sexaye and toned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ni, Ber, Mei, Jas, Cel, Canice, Jiahui honestly without you girls I wouldn't continue being in cheer. If not for you guys cheer wouldn't be as fun, I would've quitted a long time ago. I love you pretty hotties mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy the times spent with you girlzzzz. The joy we shared, the tears we cried. Thankew for the encouragement everytime I'm down!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankew for the awesome hugs you gave meeeeeeeeeeee. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU ALL LA YOU RAWK MY WORLD \m/ If you all were boys, I'll date all of y'allllllllllllllllllll MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to be a better flyer.

Imma happy girl~

Goodbye. Long, wordy post. But one of the happiest :)

Love you Blazers. I can get 1000 bruises, I'll still love you all the same.

End of Sem 1. Life's great this whole semester.

End of next Sem? :) I'll take a picture of my abs to show you guyz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGZ CAN'T WAIT SSSSHHHHH DON'T LAUGH I'M SERIOUSSSSSS

No comments: