Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello my babies!!!!!!!!!!! (:

I am so annoyed by blogger. The shitty templates. I'm so sick of designing my own blogskins so I decided to go simple by just koping a template from blogger itself. But everything's so freaking hideous HOW TO CHOOSE HUH. Plus, I've no mood to edit whatsoever.

See my blog used to be so chio and I had like 100 hits in a day (Not kidding!) But I lost them all after Os subsequently then I lost inspiration to blog. I am very tempted to delete the whole blog because it's just too messy! Thanks to twitter and its horrible widget that doesn't appear on my site ):< Why!!!! I AM DAMN ANNOYED I WANT TO CRASH COBBIE ON THE FLOOR.

Where have all my readers gone to?

Have you all forgotten about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see I haven't blogged since a month ago. I'm not sure where I stopped. And what I missed. But life's good. School's fun. I don't quite actually look forward to school because class starts at 9 everyday ): But then I'm starting to get used to it so hehe, I guess it's pretty okay! I've skipped lectures many many times since school started though.

):

My results are horrible!

Like always, I failed biology again. Now it's no longer called Biology, it's called Human Anatomy and Physiology. Which is sorta like bio but we only learn about humans! I DON'T LIKE ITS DAMN BORING ONE!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Yes I know I'm in Veterinary Technology why must I study about humans right? I often ask myself that question too. Well apparently, animals and human beings are quite similar. Plus, everything about the human body is easier to digest than that of animals.

Idk how I'm going to cope but I am going to.

(:

I spend most of the time in school now. Cheerleading has started for a couple of weeks now. Training's twice a week. So then I've got 3 days after school to myself but it's nothing much because by the time I reach home, it's evening. And I've to start studying for tests or quizzes. I am better off compared to the business students! They've got like tons and tons of projects to finish up every single week.

I'm in Applied Science School, I've barely any projects to complete. I just need to cope with schoolwork. I like this lifestyle! Hehehehehehehe I h8 how many projects my friends need to finish and I envy myself. ^^ But then again, I h8 how I need to study if not I'll fail. I h8 how my classmates are all sooooo clever, makes me feel like the stupidest in class!!! ):

I wonder how my babies are doing at the other polys. Haven't met them in a long time. Not even those in the same polytechnic as me! We're like in our own schools the whole time so we can't meetup! Our classes all start and end at different timings! Very hard to find time. Especially when all of them are in businessssssssssssssssss ):

Need to find time to ketchup soon I miss them so much!!!

OH AND I WENT TO THE FLEA YST FLB 3 I AM A HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT 6 ITEMS UNDER FREAKIN' 54 BUCKS WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND I GOT A VINTAGE ACID WASHED JEANS AT ONLY 10 BUCKS. 10 BUCKS LEHHHHH WNA BUY BRA ALSO CANNOT LA PLEASEEEEEEEEE BUT I'M THINKING OF RIPPING IT NOW CAUSE MY THIGHS LIKE ELEPHANT LIKE THAT!!! ): HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I BOUGHT ALOT OF CHIO CLOTHES FOR SCHOOL.

I'LL BE CAMWHORING IN SCHOOL TOMORROW THEN I CAN UPLOAD THEM AND BEAUTIFY MY POSTS!

Luv y'all.

I met Felicia Koay yesterday hehe. (:

K it's a mini update! I'll blog often I promise. And I'll revamp this whole shitty site.

Goodbye.

It's over, for now. This marks my first post without you. As my boyfriend.

I'm just glad we are still the best of friends. You're my happy pill. Always will be.

No comments: