Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Woohoo~

I just came home from auntie's house. She cooked Mee Siam. I'm not a fan of Mee Siam but I guess the food was naizzzzzzz <: Better than nothing hehehehe I luv prawns I ate 3 of 'em. And I ate 6 taiwan sausages. No fishballs unfortunately. HEHE

I did a post up on fb pls go check it out, whether I tagged you or not just do it!!!

The comments are pretty sweet so far hehehehehehehehe it makes me happy :)

Nothing unhappy happened to me today. Other than another quarrel -_- Hmphie!

Oh did you know I slept for only 3 hours last night! Because I stayed up to study for OBC and woke up early to study for it as welllllll. I'm sucha good girl hor? <: So much for deprived sleep, the paper was effing difficult ): An A might just be a little too far fetched. I'll settle for a B... or a C HEHEHEHE. Class went for movie outing after school! But I skipped class outing - watch Prince of Persia (which I totally regretted) BECAUSE NO $$$ MAAAA.

I went home and napped for 4 hours muahahahhahahahahaha. Life's good.

I slept with my makeup on -_- Too lazy to take it out.

Idk why I'm still awake leh. I'm tired ):

YAY MEETING ANNA CHOO TOMORROW TO GET CONTACT LENSES.

My eye feels naked. And I feel incomplete.

This post is a short one, I'm too tired to continue. Til' then!

No comments: