Monday, July 19, 2010

You wish school was just as fun,













I love my TKO1. (:

Life's good.

I need to catch Despicable Me.

First time into the Animal Facility Center today, the class met Jomer for APEL. Fucking stupid waste our time only!!! I THINK SUBJECTS LIKE CSAS AND APEL ARE VERY BORING AND NOT ONLY THAT IT IS USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. No one ever looks forward to Csas and Apel. -_-. I don't need a 3 hours a day to work on my communication skills and values as a person.

That's not the point though.

There were like many interesting stuff at the animal facility. To some, it might come off as pretty disgusting. There were bottles of preserved animal bodies on the shelves. Like, newborn puppies, rats, fishes GOT MALE TESTIS ALSO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (IF I DIDN'T SEE WRONGLY) I thought the rat was very gross because it was dissected and it's intestines were all exposed. I HAVE NEVER DISSECTED A RAT AND AM NEVER GOING TO DO IT.................................... OK THEN I WON'T BE ABLE TO PASS MY MODULE.

-_-

CONFIRM NEED TO DISSECT ANIMALS IN THE FUTURE!!! DK HOW I'M GOING TO PICK UP ENOUGH COURAGE TO KILL A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )':

It's okay, I'll settle it when the time comes.

:) MAYBE WHEN IT'S MY TURN TO DISSECT, EVERYTHING BECOMES SO HIGH TECH THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DISSECT REAL ANIMALS PHYSICALLY. MAYBE WE CAN DISSECT ANIMALS ON THE COMPUTER. LIKE COOL 3D MODELS ON THE COMPUTER!!! WLAO IT'S NOT WISHFUL THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY TEACHER SAID BEFORE K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It saves innocent animals' lives as well.

The puppy in the bottle made me the saddest!!! )': Looks like a 4 weeks old newborn puppy. GOT NAILS EVERYTHING LEHHHHHHHHHHH Wonder how it dieddddddddddddddddd. There was also another bottle with a puppy who died at birth. )':

I am extremely tired.

Shall nap. Goodnight!

No comments: