Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

I'm home from the airport, T3!!! :D.

My cousin went back to England and my dad came home from his business trip to Penang!























Fucking cool slide @ T3 which is 3 levels high!!! Even adults can take it!

But guess whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it costs 30 bucks )':

SO EXPENSIVE HAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Outfit's from the flea! Hehe. All my girlfs are wearing their new clothes too. What to do, we're girls :) My top's from Bega and it costs $5 mega cheap!!! (insertsname.livejournal.com) My bottom's $12!!! (junk-craze.blogspot.com) Amelyn's blogshop.

Sucha steal uhhhhhhhh I'll share more with you guys when other pictures come up!

:)

Tonight's the finals of World Cup. All the boys are watching. I'm tempted to watch tooooooo

BUT IDK IF I CAN WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL @ 8 ):

Hugs & kisses!

No comments: