Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So I sneaked out to the garden to see you,



Hello guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

I ATE ALOT TODAY LEH!!!!!! >:( LIKE I ATE EVERYTHING I CRAVED. Been craving toooooooooooooooooooo much. This has to stop if not I'll gain weight damn quickly! Gotta lose weight. WHY IS IT SO EASY TO GAIN WEIGHT YET TO DIFFICULT TO LOSE HUHHHHHHHH. And it's unfair some people have high metabolism. It's more unfair because I don't have high metabolism.

My metabolism is damn low like I can't burn fatz easily. Fucking stupid.

Now I'm googling how to increase my metabolism rate hehe. My thighs are big like elephant.

):

SO I CRAVED FOR FISHBALL NOODLES IN THE MORNING, I ATE IT. CRAVED FOR SEAWEED CHICKEN, ATE IT. CRAVED FOR HASHBROWN, ATE IT. CRAVED FOR OREO, ATE IT. (SHIT I FEEL VERY VERY VERY VERY OBESE NOW!!! LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF FOOD I ATE!!!) CRAVED FOR BUBBLETEA, HAD IT TOOOOOOO. I ATE A SMALL PACKET OF CHIPS LIKE A MINUTE AGO.

The only thing I didn't have was waffle. Been craving for it since forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But by the time I went to get it, no more already. I was pretty fed up because I thought I could finally satisfy the crave. ): But now I'm actually thankful people were faster than me!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT IN THAT LIST WOULD BE A WAFFLE WHICH IS TOO MUCH, REALLY TOO MUCH.

Is it scary how much I'm eating! It's fucking scary.

It's always the case. Like, I eat and eat and eat nonstop. When I finally stop, I regret eating everything I ate. Does it happen to you? And everytime I finish eating something, I wouldn't be hungry but I just want to eat. Like my mouth needs to munch 247 that kinda thing. Even when I'm full, stomach's bloated, I'll still be thinking what I should eat for the next meal.

It's like yes, I'm exercising alot more now. BUT I'M ALSO EATING ALOT MORE NOW!!! ): Idk if it's psychologically I'm just too paranoid or I'm really stuffing food into myselfffffffffff.

So how do you control your cravings?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SHIT LA MY FATS ARE ACCUMULATING LIKE WATER DOWN A WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayz, school was extremely boring today!!! Horrible!!! LECTURERS ALL BORING AND UNINTERESTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think my maths lecturer is very humourous though. He tells us stupid things. And he's hip in the way he speaks, imo. Like he uses languages we (teenagers) use!!! Can't think of examples now, my brain isn't working cause' I'm fungry like shit. ): Oh that day he was like talking about girls skipping their meals to become thinner. He says if you don't eat, then you're losing brain cells. So pretty girls are normally dumb. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT ISN'T TRUE~

I was asking the girls: "So you rather be pretty but stupid or ugly but smart?"

EVERYONE SAID PRETTY BUT STUPID HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Like no way no one will ever choose to be ugly over the brains.

Not bimbotic just being completely honest. You can try asking the girls around you too!!!

EVEN THE GEEKY ONES WOULD TELL YOU LIKEWISE!!! OR THEY'LL BE LIKE... IDK.

EVEN BOYS WON'T CHOOSE TO BE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

BUT AFTER SAYING SO MUCH, I DON'T THINK ITS TRUE BECAUSE... I'M A LIVING EXAMPLE. K K K KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT I'M DAMN HUNGRY DK WHAT I'M SAYING.

Bottom line is, I'll skip meals when I can. (IF I CAN RESIST TEMPTATION = NEVER HAPPENS)

God bless y'all babes and hunks, everyone's beautiful in their own way. (:

XOXO.

No comments: