Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy birthday Jesus

Merry Christmas everyone....... I just caught 11:11! This is a good sign. Christmas is my favorite season of the year, besides CNY!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from a simple dinner at Paradise Inn with my family and took a couple of pix with my one and only ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tomorrow marks the 7th year since we got her...!! 26th december's one of my favourite days of 365 days. She's sucha a cutie pie. She just dug into my sister's bag for a packet of kueh lapis hahahahahah forever so greeeedy

Chanced upon this on twitter "Treasure whoever's spending Christmas with you this year because it'll never be the same again"

Miss the times when I was younger we would spend an hour under the tree unwrapping presents........

I'm just glad I didn't spend Christmas sobbing over anything hehe but....... am hoping J would come home right now n stop fooling around in Vietnam becoz someone misses him oh so badly

Have a berry berry merry Xmas!

One of the rare days I actually look good bare faced hehehehehehehe

No comments: