Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shagged or just plain ...lazy

Studying for term tests is a chore. It's the worst thing ever! Especially when you have no idea why whatever you're reading just cannot get into your head!

I'll resume at 8, hopefully. I feel like giving up. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Not exercising and gaining weight. I wish I had looooong slim to-die-for legs and maybe a flat tummy with protruding hipbones and of course ...a small face. Reminds me, does anyone know how to lose babyfats or when I'll lose the extra pounds on my face?

Have you seen my horrible side view. Omfg it's like a bloated pufferfish!!!!!! Reason why everyone calls me fishball in school. Not even kidding here.

Then again. Imagine if you were everything you wished for........ does it stop you from wanting more?

Humans are greedy and nothing's satisfying until you've experienced worse than what you're going through at this very moment. Gonna psycho myself to stop being whiny because I definitely do not want anything worse to happen!

So let's just all be glad with what we have!

Everything that has made me happy the past week ^_^ one more week to go!

No comments: