Saturday, December 17, 2011

Exams r over

Hello! There you go... the title speaks for itself. Exams are over after a miiiiilllllllliiiiiooooon millllllleniumzzzz ^_^ I'm a happy girl all over again. Was pretty stressed out since school started sigh hope the whinings + grubblings + RAGE goes away!

The last paper was a spoiler and it kinda ruined the after-exams mood. Somehow I don't feel THAT happy........ maybe becoz all these while..... I was already in the holiday mood hehehehehehehehehehe gudbye university )''': I'm still young and my future's still bright *_* so hakuna matata to myself! I'll do fine.....

Recently I've been getting really violent physically and mentally. I've been wanting to slap/kick/pinch or maybe shout or maybe a bit of stabbing at people who make too much noise....... even kids. Like a 4 year old girl. Ok trust me she's NOT cute. She was screaming + she couldn't stop.... continued on for like an hour? I was studying. She should just die. Hahahaahahahahahaha kidding ˆ⌣ˆ

Have plans of starting an online bizness. Not a blogshop! It is somewhat like a blogshop but definitely not the typical ones on the net now~ not revealing anything but I hope all goes well. Don't think I'm gonna start anytime soon though. Earliest end of next year? I'm just planning ahead. Finally have a goal. Feels good even though I have no idea if I'll actually start it up becoz I need my mom to help me w abit of stuff and hopefully a partner.......... ;)

A couple of things I want to get done this Xmas:
Get a pink screen protector + do up my phone
Start printing photos to pin up on my wooden frame
Shopping..... revamp my wardrobe which means a new selling post. Pls support becoz I've been buying alot of rubbish.
Stop being so fickleminded. Annoys me as hell.
Find out which outfits suit me mossssst so I wont't continue buying clothes that r not meant my fat short legged body!! Always waste so much $$$
Find a job
Lose 2kg
Get over the fact of losing weight (ironic)
Get my projects done. Yup school sux
Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok enjoy the picturesssss I'm gonna post up pictures of my clothes tommorrowwwww~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I scare you with one of the picture coz I literally got a shock when I saw it early in the morning.....

And some asshole spammed my formspring. And alot were from
Braidedtwist and girlsamour. STOP ASKING ME RETARDED QUESTIONS TYVM

No comments: