Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Camp + thoughts

Will be having camp from 21st to 23rd! Am feeling pretty....... Idk about it. I'm quite sure I'm stoked becoz I've been waiting for this day since a year ago when I failed the appeal ),: All's good now that I'm in! Also feeling abit worried + scared that I have to break free from being shy hehehehe yes I'm quite shy one leh. Takes alot for me to be myself in front of strangers. But I can't let this get the better of me. It's going to be the best thing that has ever happened to me yet because I'm going to make it happen!!!!!!!!! #determined

J's going overseas in 2 days but it somewhat starts tomorrow becoz I'll be at camp and it's almost impossible to be texting because I'll be running all over everywhere? Which reminds me I won't be seeing him for a week. Can I die now? Seeing him almost everyday since his As ended, im getting used to it and am very comfortable with this feeling :):):):):):):):):) very very comfortable............ Been convincing him how amazing he is and normally he'll be like "IKR" and now he is being all shy and giggly and humble about it. So cute ^_*

Clueless how everything he does (eventually) makes my world go round and round and round and round.... Maybe it's love. Love is a stupid thing. You become very stupid.... I mean extremely stupid when you meet somebody you love? Hahahahahahaha.

How he'll control your emotions. Which makes you seem so psychotic. One moment you're jumping for joy and the next, .....crying like somebody died. Everything he does affects me and I always ask myself. HOW DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sometimes I wish I never gaf about these..... Never got so attached to somebody. But times like these, I feel it's all worth it because I met this boy and he has made me realize how lucky I am to even find somebody to love and be loved.

Love is stupid but amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup you get my drift....

Wow I'm so amazed at how much sense I'm making.... I do make sense right?!?!!???

Joel if you're reading this, know that I am the world's luckiest girl to have met you. Enjoy yourself in Vietnam and we'll meet again when you're back. Mwaaahhhhhx take good care b :****

My favorite screenshot hehehe no lah actually him calling me beats this but I don't have a picture of it so this will do. *call this to hear an angel's voice* my remedy to everything hahahhahahahahhahaa cheesy

PS HE CALLED ME JUST SO I CAN GET A SCRN SHOT SO SWEET CAN (,:

No comments: