Monday, October 4, 2010

You're amazing just the way you are,



Hello. I'm back did y'all miss me. My blog's so dead. It's okay I shall just entertain me myself and I since there's nothing to do at home. Boring )': Last saturday went chomps for dinner with my Blazers. And I look damn white in the picture and my lips are especially red zomg I didn't put lipstick ah ew gross. Must be because of Mei and her spicy menu. We ordered everything spicy, stingray sotong kangkong all spicy~~~ Except the chicken wings. But it was sucha feast I luv spicy food. But I can't take too much hehe I can't eat mcspicy leh my stomach will die. I'll only eat mcspicy when I crave for it and... if my stomach know it'll be able to take it.

Swimming on sat with the girls and boys at Sengkang. It was damn fun~ :) We were like the only grown ups there like all small small boy boy girl girl one hehe and we tried stunting in the water but the lifeguard keep pipi us )': Stupid lifeguard. The slides were damn addictive hehe we kept sliding down so childish. *Young at heart* But I love my friends omg I know I've been saying that since forever but I feel so loved.

:)

We should swim more!!! Which means I should shed more hippo fats!!!

Diy training today and it sucked. K like I didn't accomplish what I wanted to accomplish but I did other stunts~ And I'm glad. Because we only had 1 pair of bases and 5 flyers so we couldn't do much. I still can't get a pop twist like why can't I do what I did the first time round???

Shall go cry now.

Bye.

No comments: