Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mummy turns 48.



It's the month of October. And there're so many birthdays coming soon! Mummy celebrated her 48th on Sunday the 3rd. We had a game of badminton in the afternoon~ Then we went to ecp to eat seafood zomg so yummy. The thought of the feast last sunday makes me salivate. We had chilli crab + mantou, fried youtiao, kangkong + horfun + prawns + sharksfin!!! I didn't eat sharksfin~ It'll be quite ironic if I continue eating sharksfin soup since I'm gonna take wildlife conservation later in year 2.

Nel was like, "You're more cruel to them leh. People kill you dw eat."

It's a huge sacrifice. I love sharksfin soup. I love how mouth-watering that dish is. It's like, the best soup ever. And because of how expensive it is, I don't eat it all the time. Only on special occasions. So, I'll never get sick of it. I couldn't wait for them to finish that bowl omg. I was so tempted to just gulp everything down. ); Save the sharks wheee~ Trying to do my part over here. Apparently if sharks go extinct the whole food chain will go bonkers. So I'm doing this for everyone k.

2 more days.

2 more days till I turn 17. I feel so young. I'm like a sixteen~ As sweet as ever. I don't wna grow up ): I don't see a 17 year old in the mirror. Not coz I'm childish, but I just don't feel 17. 1 more year and I can watch M18 movies = movies that are more exciting. 1 more year and I can club legally. 2 more years till I graduate from TP. 3 more years till I go overseas to study~ 4 more years before I become a legal adult. Okay actually it's quite exciting.

My birthday wish is for me to lose 4kg in a month.

Or at least become skinnier~~~

Anyway, October babies are hotties. Haha. I'm just saying :)

And my party on friday. Can't wait. To the 40 of you who have RSVP-ed, don't back out if not I'll poke needles into your backsides. To the rest, you guys can still come!!! I'm sorry if there won't be enough space. I seriously think I invited too many people but the more the merrier~ Luv y'all. For those who can't turn up its okay fishball still loves you all the same. Especially Jennifer, Royston and Jingyong. But I really do hope you'll miraculously turn up ): I hope you guys will enjoy that day Idw be a bad host ):

Out w/ Aloy tmrw for some stupid surprise hmmm excitingz!!!

I have a surprise for y'all on friday!!!

No comments: