Saturday, October 23, 2010

"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

Maybe you're right, we've become strangers. You don't know me anymore, I don't know you anymore. It's sad how this whole year has been. How far we've come and what our ending is. It sucks that we're just different. And we took a whole year to realise it. It is time to put a closure to everything since we're both going nowhere. Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat. I always ask myself, how did we end up like this? I guess I'm at fault. I'm just fussy and unreasonable and I always expect too much from you.

I know you'd say I shouldn't take the blame because when something goes wrong, the problem doesn't lie with you or me, it lies with the both of us. We should just solve it together. I guess there isn't an US anymore. We're gonna lead our own lives from now onwards. I wish I was stronger to take all these. I wish we didn't take this long to realise we're not meant for each other. It's just too much to take. 1 year isn't a short period of time. 1 year of so much we've gone through together. I was happiest with you.

I am at loss. I have no idea what I should do. You know when you left me, I was so upset. Yes I know I didn't cry like it was the end of the world for me. But that doesn't mean I don't care. I care so much about you. You were everything to me. You know it yourself. Just because I didn't tweet much or blog much about it does not mean I don't care. But I don't want to. It does me no good right? You'll never want to experience it keeping everything to yourself. How much you don't want it to end but it has to.

I know I'm just running away from everything but it's the best way out. I'm not a loser I'm just dealing with this with my best interest at heart. I sound so selfish but humans are innately selfish. I don't want to cry like I can't live without you because you left me. If you're dump enough to leave me, I'll be smart enough to let you go. Can't believe I'm doing this.

You're so perfect. I'll never take that back. I'm just not perfect enough for you.

Goodbye J.

Never regret knowing you. I still love you. And you're so handsome.

-

PAST.

No comments: