Saturday, August 20, 2011

Zombiefied

Photobucket

Update on how my dog's doing. Her rashes are gone and she's well now. Apparently, she hasn't had her annual checkup (+vaccines) in like............ damn long. I feel so uneasy :s Even though she seems to be in good health, I need to get her to the vet as soon as possible. I know it's very irresponsible of me )': I told my dad a couple of times to get her annual checkup done and he never ever ever calls the vet. I did it myself that day and felt lika noob on the phone with the nurse. I feel so ashamed? Plus the fact that I'm in veterinary. *Slaps forehead* Since I'm not talking to my dad, I told my mom about it and she's like... okok... What does okok mean? True she doesn't quite go outta the house = less likely to catch any virus/ parasites blah blah blah but it's always better to be safe than sorry. So I'm guessing I would have to fork out my own money.

Which I am so fed up with myself that I didn't think of bringing her to the vet when I got my pay the last few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a smartass huh. My next pay would be less than 60 bux I'm guessing because I didn't work much this month. I'm still hoping my mom would pay because I'm cash tight recently and this issue has been bugging me )': But if I don't insist, she'll just drag this. Also some personal reasons I don't wish to mention but I'm trying my best to fix it. #Ifonly I had $$$$$ I feel so bad for jingz love her to the maximum she will not fall sick if not I'll literaaaaally staaaaaabbbbb mmmmyseeelf :s

Seems like I'm damn troubled. Why can't I just chill?

x

No comments: